Whether you’re a Martin Garrix girl or you love to get it down on the tunes of Afrojack it doesn’t matter. I will make sure that this season you rock the concerts like never before.
There are a couple of things a girl must remember before going for a concert;
1. Be comfortable in what you wear. You’ll have to be there for 4 hours or longer and you don’t want to feel uncomfortable in your own body. So wear something which is comfortable yet trendy.
2. You are going to be dancing your ass off, so make sure you’ve got the right footwear on. Nobody wants to see you in wedges or heels.
3. We all have a couple of things we would like to carry during a concert. So make sure that you’ve got an appropriate bag for it. Opt for sling bags instead of clutches or better go for cute backpacks. Nothing better than that.
4. Don’t forget to use a sunscreen if you’re concert starts a bit early. You really don’t want to tan yourself up. You can even go for a Fedora hat like I did in this post. And protect yourself, plus it looks amazing during a concert.
5. Go for a hair braid or messy bun, if you don’t have short hair like me. It is so much better to keep your hair away from your face during a concert.
6. Flash tattoos, feathers, oxidized jewellery get them all out. This is the best time to wear and flaunt them.
7. A simple muscle tee, tassel skirt or even a kimono along with shorts can take you a long way during concerts. Do try them, plus you can even buy muscle T-shirts for your concerts from my site www.noopur.co/shop/
Now a bit about my look, I went with the trend of this season tassels, in the form of a skirt and paired it up with a see through shirt and tied it up, along with a denim jacket with badges, which gave the look the Oomph factor it needed. I went with a statement neck piece which reads happy and added a Fedora hat along with my white sneakers to complete the look. This look checks all the boxes when it comes to a concert look and will definitely not disappoint you. Do try it
You can always go with a lot of jewellery or keep it simple like I did. Either way, this look will make you stand out.